Thursday 21 April 2016

Problems ? Smile at it !

 Few days back, while having breakfast with my friend in a hotel, I was able to sense he has some problem. I enquired him,"What happened ? why are you looking dull ?". I'm  making my mind to console him, despite the size of the problem. He said "how could west indies win the world cup, it is our home town, we have to win, right ?" I was mazed with his reply. He continued "West Indies won three world cups dude, it's a record. When are we going to break this record?". I replied "What meant to happen, was happened. England didn't win, thank god for that." He partially agreed with me and continued "it would be great if India had won the cup." I gave him a stare and asked the server to put "Pudhina Chuttney" in his plate, then told him to have as it could help him to digest West Indies victory. While thinking about this later, I had a doubt, was this a problem ?
Certainly, it was ! This would had been the problem for quarter of a billion people.

I started to think which problem makes me to feel difficult. The foremost problem of all yet to be married boys is my problem too. It's hair. You read it right!  H A I R !
I want hair at-least to cover my bald head till my marriage. I have to be look good in the photos to be taken during my marriage. I'll cherish with those photos rest of my life. I  can show my grand children, "See how handsome your grandfather was !". I can have a wig, but whenever I see those photos, somewhere in my heart I'll be in guilt. Now say, my problem is bigger than my friend isn't ?

I have few friends in a list who used to share everything to me. One from the list called me couple of days back. I guessed the reason of the call, but picked it as I was surprised. After a formal talk, slowly he came to the point, the purpose of the call, problem with his girlfriend. He wanted me to give valuable suggestion. I thought to myself, "If I was expert in this I won't be talking with you at this time !"  I told few things what I felt were right. After talking to him, I understood, I can lead my life being bald but not being in love.

This morning I happened to meet my another friend. It's been long time. We talked about our golden days. As the time goes, talk went to our future plans. Once I said mine, he replied "You knew what to do, but I'm not sure where I'm going, it's been a year we completed our education, I'm yet to get a job, unaware of what's waiting for me in life." I was baffled, managed myself to give him few tidbits. I know it won't console him, it's a mere effort from myself to keep my friend in hearts-ease.

When I getting wind to see what world’s facing, don’t want to go too far, for past one month. Starting with notorious, fire accident in Kollam. 100 died and  more than 375 injured in Kollam. Flyover in Kolkata ate 21 and left 60 with bites. While picking up little further, first thing came to my mind is Brussels Attack. Nearly 30 killed and 300 injured. Recent Earthquake at Ecuador, reports saying minimum of 570 died, totally 2,560 people went missing. Suicide attack  in Lahore took the life of 72 including 36 kids and 100 injured.

Just don’t look at the people died, see the family living in their shadow. Have a thought for injured people too. These incidents are much talked, so that I am aware of. Many more would happened and there are chances for few may went unnoticed.

Now analyze, all the things I said and say, are we living in problems ! If you are reading this, you are capable of having internet facility. This itself a great grace.
Love,  job, money is a part of life. If there is some problem in that we can sort out, what if the life itself turns to be a problem. Lets be happy with what we have and give our best to march ahead positively in life.

Keep Smiling :) God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment